Lorna is happily married to Nick for 16 years now and has three beautiful daughters. She has 20 years of experience in the beauty industry and owns the Melville Wellness Centre and Day spa. Lorna runs several businesses and is a successful model, television presenter and Author. Lorna’s modeling career only started 3 years ago when she entered Mrs South Africa in 2014. In Desember 2016 she won Mrs Africa (TCP) and was able to represent the continent of Africa in America, Atlanta where she was bestowed the WORLD TITLE as Mrs Transcontinental 2017. This has definitely been a highlight for Lorna. She finds joy in the small things and especially in her relationship with Jesus Christ. Lorna is motivational speaker and regularly acts as Master of Ceremony at several events.
Lorna has a passion to impact her community and her motto is: "To be the change that you wish to see." She has a passion for job creation and woman empowerment and recently registered her own NPO called #womanMpower. Lorna has many success stories of girls that she has taken off the street and trained as beauticians. 90% of them are currently employed and some of them have even become managers at her own and other spa's around SA.
Words that she keeps close to her heart are those of Eff. 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." and those of Nelson Mandela when he came out of prison; he was asked how he was able to walk in such forgiveness? He answered: "I CHOSE to respond, and not to react."
- Brumilda Van Rensburg : Advance drama / film acting Course
- Milla Louw – Drama course 2 years
- Somatology (Beauty therapy) Diploma
- Modeled for the following companies:
Honey, MissMe, Fleaq, Anèl Botha, Kyna Consili, Caribbean Tan, Catrise Makeup, and Dennis Lloyd
- Mrs South Africa finalist 2014
- Mrs Africa TCP 2016
- Mrs Transcontinental 2017
- Television presenting
- At school she was a Gymnast – Senior Olympic level
- Owner of Melville Day Spa
- Owner of Melville Wellness Centre
- Author – Ontvoer and Kidnapped (True life drama)
- Public speaker at many events
- Have 3 Beautiful daughters (ages 8/11/14)
- Married 16 years to Nick Greyling